Always A Better Way to boost your Metabolism
As promised in my recipe section, The follow up on the ingredients put into my Super Metabolism Buster in Juicing your way to better health. I will not be doing too many recipes. Only those that I feel will help others and share them with you. There are others out there that are doing an excellent job I apply them to my own personal home use and I hope this super smoothie will help bust others in a better healthy lifestyle.
The medical world is changing but at a very slow pace. There are good doctors that have spent their life in Western Medicine and they are stopping in mid-center of their medical practice and started looking very seriously at the holistic way like Dr. Mark Stingler M.D. and Dr. Glen S. Rothfeld, M.D.
Why because they knew that they were not helping their patients get better, only putting a band-aid on and not getting to the root cause.
These Dr’s came to the realization that our medical system is broken, they came to understand that they were being governed by the big Pharmaceutical Gurus.
The more me take our health into our own hands, more and more doctor will follow suit, this has to start with us.
There is a saying that what is good for one might not necessarily good for another.
Each and every one of us are unique, we have to find our own balance. The way to do that is paying attention to your own body. We will cover more on this subject in a later blog post.
Let’s move into the break down for the 5 super foods that we add to my Super Metabolism Booster, and why they turn into a super detox. There are many forms of detoxing but what is the right way, a great majority of people are confused about how they should be taken and how often you should do them.
Our environment is full of toxins. Therein our water, in the air, in our soil, in our food chain, pesticides, petrol chemicals, Fungicides, Herbicides, lead, mercury, toxic waste, and the list goes on and on.
One detox a week or once a month is not going to help. We need to do it on a continues basis by using what mother nature has provided.
Loaded with Antioxidants, there are two types of cinnamon.
Cassia cinnamon: the most common variety that we find in our supermarkets.
- Ceylon cinnamon: known as the true cinnamon, Ceylon you can find in a health food store and I highly recommend this one. I could fill up my page with just cinnamon as my main topic. And is ranked number one, overall the superfoods, highly potent polyphenol antioxidants. No matter which one you choose you still reap the benefits. Rated as # 1 superfood, that is economical and easy access.
Apple cider vinegar
- We are hearing in the media the marvelous wonders and benefits of apple cider vinegar for the exterior and interior of the body. Works vigorously as a digestive soother, detoxifying the digestive system and eliminate toxins from the organs.
- Recommended to us daily. What apple cider to look for, not the one you find in your local supermarket because they are too refined. The one you need to look for is organic cider, you will find in your health food store.
These have a lot of sediment in them and looks a bit on the murky side. Recommended to shake very well before each use, so you reap all the benefits of the sediments that settle at the bottom of the cider.
- Allows easier cell permeability for immediate energy.
- Processed by the liver, which means that they are immediately converted to energy instead of being stored as fat.
- coconut milk, coconut fruit, coconut oil all are are excellent in adding to your meals or your smoothies. The properties and benefits are endless, another super food.
- Contains bio-active compounds with powerful medicinal properties.
- Is a natural anti-inflammatory, inflammation is the number one cause of the sickness in today’s world. Dramatically increases the antioxidant capacity of the body. This is another superfood that we hear a lot about in the media and in holistic medicine.
There are many benefits that these five natural and holistic components provide for the bodies everyday health care. With combining them in your smoothies twice a day, you create a natural super detox that is working for you day and night.
Our body is the most complexed peace of machinery and still today scientists are marveling at its capacity to heal itself.
It is working continually and fighting a losing battle against the environment we are living in.
Now with people standing up and taking their health into their own hands. Going back to Mother earth and taking back into account the Lord and his precept for man. An amazing amount of people are on there the way to better health and healthy living.
The most amazing miracles are taking place today, Curing Cancer, Alzheimer, Parkinson’s, preventing cardiac arrest, diabetes.
Do you know it was not necessary for us to go through all these diseases that have skyrocketed in our society, only to discover these cures have been around for centuries?
The difference is that science in investigating what is in them that makes our bodies respond to the enhancement of these values. Combining them with other superfoods the same as I did with the super metabolism booster.
For all the above we need Trace Minerals
- Trace minerals are microscopical. These minerals in our diet are essential for a variety of bodily functions.
- They are important for building strong bones and teeth, blood, skin, hair, nerve function, muscle.
- Metabolically processes the food we eat and turns it into energy.
- This means that minerals are needed for the body to work properly, for growth and development, and overall, for maintaining normal health.
- We need very small amounts. recommended supplementary use, because our food chain today doesn’t provide enough essential Trace Minerals to help ward off disease.
- Plants absorb the minerals though there roots and when we eat the fruits and vegetables they convert.
- But our soils are depleted and farmers are not putting it back into the earth because it is not mandatory.
- These minerals covert into electrolytes. Your heart, nerves, and muscles rely on electrical activity from electrolytes to work properly, but electrolytes also have many other roles. The body strictly regulates the number of electrolytes in your system, which is vital because an imbalance can have serious consequence.
- I can not stress enough the importance of micro trace minerals that are needed every single day. They play a vital roll in breaking down your food line and then sending them through your electrical system as electrolytes.
- So we need to add trace mineral in liquid form, you can obtain them at your local health food stores.
Active, nutritionally alive and delicious……..